The revitalisation of Union Court and University Avenue stage 1 will combine the best elements of existing campus life and bring a new learning, cultural, physical and social experience to us in a village setting. The revitalised precinct will feature:
- State-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities
- Environmentally-sustainable student accommodation
- New health and recreational facilities, including a 25-metre pool
- An events centre with large and small auditoriums, a new cinema for the ANU Film Club and a student theatre
- Food, café, bar and retail services with extended hours
- A centralised student services hub and building for student groups and societies, and
- Underground parking.
All set in a beautiful new landscaped environment.
Scope of Work:
Mechanical Services: Axis Plumbing has been engaged to supply the HHW and CCW services for the Mechanical Package. Including in ground ISNA pipe works. All works to be completed in a six-month program.