Axis Maintenance Service
FULL SERVICE COMMERCIAL PLUMBING COMPANY
Axis Maintenance Services (AMS) is focused on delivering a comprehensive, professional and efficient commercial plumbing service.
Through its financial capacity, extensive in-house resources and key supply partners, AMS are able to provide complete maintenance and reactive work services for the hydraulic (both civil and building) assets to an extensive range of medium to large scale projects.
- General Maintenance to all Fixtures
- Backflow Prevention Testing / RPZ Valve Certification
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve Testing
- WEMP Scheduling / Reporting / Testing
- Testing & Certification of New Installations
- Clearing of Sewer / Storm Water Drains (inc. CCTV Pipe Location & Surveying)
- Hot Water Unit Installations & Replacement
- Zip & Billi Unit Repairs / Installations
- Roofing & Guttering Repairs
- Filtration Systems
- Gas Installations & Maintenance Services
- Fire Hose Reel Installations
- Quarterly Preventative Maintenance Procedures (Commercial Auditing)
- Disaster Recovery Services
PREVENTATIVE PLUMBING MAINTENANCE STRATEGIES
Leading the way with paperless reporting
AMS has invested in our future by providing our clients with one of the most sophisticated online Asset Management and reporting systems, AROFLO. You can keep track of all works performed to a particular asset as it builds an online history register. This helps you save money in the long term by reducing failure occurrences and selecting the correct asset replacement sequence.
AMS’ point of difference is our ability to serve our clients on a truly national level
With offices around Australia, we are able to provide a consistent and seamless approach which is supported by the AMS brand, its management and its technicians. We further support this with the use of mobile technologies which give us a broader coverage to accommodate our client’s needs, all day, every day. AMS deliver quality repair services to all aspects of hydraulic services and general plumbing. We have service technicians available throughout Australia 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Our maximum response time for repairs is two hours. Our clients say they prefer us because of our in-depth knowledge and experience in commercial diagnostics and repairs.