Axis Services group History
The Axis Services Group is a group of companies operating throughout Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the USA.
The first company was founded in NSW by Clem Morfuni in 1994. In 1996 George Spyropoulos joined the company and this partnership is the nucleus from which the business has and continues to develop and grow throughout the world.
The Axis Services Group currently employs over 700 people across the world and offers a range of construction related services.
Company Foundation Years:
|Axis Plumbing NSW||1994|
|Axis Plumbing QLD||2003|
|Axis Plumbing ACT||2005|
|Axis Plumbing WA||2006|
|Axis Plumbing VIC||2007|
|Axis Plumbing NT||2012|
|Axis Maintenance Services||2014|
|Axis Consulting Services||2018|
|Axis Plumbing NZ||2006|
UK – London
|Axis Plumbing M&E UK||2008|
|Axis Asia QS||2009|
USA – New York City
|Axis Mechanical of new York Inc||2014|
“Our mission is to provide the world’s best practice and service to our clients through maintaining long term relationships, being innovate with the latest technology and expanding our services where possible to meet their demands.”
- Axis management has specific and realistic goals striving to:
- Maintain long term relationships with clients.
- Innovate with the latest technology to better serve clients.
- Expand services where possible to meet the demands of Clients.
The Axis Services Group’s Culture defines the business values which are of utmost importance to the business, we are committed to;
- CUSTOMER – maintain long term relationships with our clients and make a personal commitment to be responsible to exceed their expectations.
- PEOPLE – continue to develop, motivate and guide ourselves and our employees to exceed business objectives. Ensuring we have the right people in the right jobs with the right skills throughout the entire business.
- OPERATIONS – complete the project of task anywhere, anytime; driving for results that meet or exceed goals & objectives; accountability at all levels; continually looking to improve; honest and fair dealings with clients/staff/suppliers.
Axis Services has established a reputation for delivering quality projects on time and within budget. The company provides a complete construction and maintenance service for hydraulic (civil and building), mechanical & fire pipe systems, water feature and irrigation projects.
Axis main asset is its people and therefore wants to ensure employees are being developed properly to have the right talent in the correct job.
Via our Personal Development Program we can detect the right training needs and take appropriate actions to develop these needs. The main purposes of the program are:
- development and growth of employees
- ensure employees have the right skills to perform their current and future job (technical and soft skills)
- discuss career goals to understand employees' career expectations
- evaluate potential leadership skills
Axis makes significant investment in the training of apprentices with the continual appointment of new apprentices throughout all our regions of operation each year.
Axis has a Code of Business Conduct and Ethics to which it expects all employees to abide by. Axis believes that core values are the key to our business success and are summarised as;
- Integrity as a contractor, customer and partner
- Financials external parties can rely upon
- A culture employees can prosper in
- Protection of our valuable assets
- Avoidance of needless liabilities
- Compliance with the law
- Protection of the environment
- Respect for people
At Axis, our Occupational Health, Safety and Rehabilitation Policy is based on a belief that the well-being of employees , or people affected by our work, is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf.
Our belief in safety has led us to employ two full time Group Safety Managers who are responsible for overseeing safety across all levels of the company and are available for all projects from the commencement of planning and development of the site specific OH&S Plan through to the closing out of any non conformances, review and implementation of site specific SWMS and risk assessments, involvement in assessing & implementing updated work practices and rehabilitation of employees.
The objectives of our Safety Policy are:
- To achieve an accident free workplace.
- To make health & safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis.
- To ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
The success of our health and safety management is dependent on:
- Pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration given to implementing
- OH&S controls for each situation.
- Understanding the total work process and associated OH&S risks.
- Ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our objectives.
- Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and all
At Axis Services Group, in conjunction with our focus of delivering projects on time and within budget we pride ourselves on delivering quality projects.
To achieve this a specific Quality Plan is produced for each of our projects incorporating inspection & test plans plus check sheets, document control, work methods and management roles and responsibilities.
Our Quality Plans are continually reviewed and enhanced as required ensuring we are delivering quality to our customers at all times.
Life Cycle of a Project
Axis Services Group has established a reputation for delivering quality projects on time and within budget. The company provides a complete construction and maintenance service for hydraulic (civil and building), mechanical & fire pipe systems, water feature and irrigation projects.
Below is a detail of how we partner throughout every stage of a project, from the design and engineering through to the budgeting, planning, construction, and maintenance of a site.