Axis Mining Services
Specialist Mine Dewatering & Process Engineering and Project Managers
Our mission is to provide the world’s best practice and service to our clients through maintaining long term relationships, being innovate with the largest technology and expanding our services where possible to meet their demand.”
Specialist Water & Pipeline Engineers
- Mine pit dewatering systems
- Mine Wall depressurisation using bore hole pumps
- Tailing and Slurry systems
- Process water systems
- Pumping systems
- Fluid storage systems
- Fire systems
- Electrical systems
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Hydraulic & Mechanical services
- Civil & Earthworks
- Electrical & Control Services
- PLC Control Logic and Programming
- Transient Pressure Analysis
- Project Management and Procurement
- Maintenance Planning
- Electronic Maintenance Manuals
Please click here for Reference Projects.
AXIS engineers have designed, project managed the construction and site commissioned the implementation of arguably the World’s largest electric mine dewater pump station system comprising of 34 electric pump stations installed in series in a 600m deep mine pit.
Pump stations are fully automated with a PLC controlling and adjust the varying flow and pressure conditions between maximum 1800m3/hr at 100m/head to minimum 600m3/hour at 45m/h. 2 x 450kW VSD controlled electric power the pumps.
Plug in water and 6.6kV power connections allow flexible positioning of the pump stations around the mine pit. Pump station are capable of monitoring and controlling from a smart phone.