Hydraulic Services Leader and MEP Design Manager
Greg has a proven track record in Project and Design Management on large scale public and private sector infrastructure projects.
Greg has engaged in all aspects of hydraulic services design from feasibility, project definition phase, schematic design, and design development to construction documentation, Site phase inspections and reporting. Greg attends all user group meetings and undertakes all liaison with public health authorities and utility providers
Over his career Greg developed significant experience in project planning, documentation and delivery of inground and above ground infrastructure services working across all sectors including mining, commercial buildings, correctional centres, healthcare and residential markets.
Greg has operated within both EPCM and Managing Contractor delivery models including Procurement and Construction & Management services to major Capital Projects.
Greg applies a collaborative approach to problem solving to assist in developing delivery solutions to complex environmental and engineering challenges. Greg is adept at understanding and managing supply authority requirements to successfully influence negotiations at both project and external stakeholder levels.
Areas of Expertise
- Hydraulic Services Engineering – 35 years of experience
- Building Services Design Coordination
- Engineering & Infrastructure Design
- Project Design & Delivery Management
- Building and Coordination of Site Wide Engineering Services including water, sewer, gas, civil (drainage) high voltage, low voltage, communications, aeronautical ground lighting and fuel lines