Axis Plumbing on Behalf of Thiess undertook the hydraulic services on the Royal North Shore Hospital redevelopment project.
The redeveloped offers a new Main Hospital Building (Acute Care facility), a new Community Health Building and refurbishment to some existing buildings, providing:
- 462 acute beds to complement the 124 beds provided within the already completed Douglas Building
- 40 acute mental health beds
- Additional chemotherapy and renal dialysis chairs
- Enhanced diagnostic services and ambulatory care services, and
- A total of 29 procedure and operating rooms